How to Save stickers on WhatsApp For Free: No doubt WhatsApp is doing it best to maintain the award of being best and most used messaging platform all around the globe.
There are amazing features recently added to WhatsApp to enable users to get an amazing experience while surfing the app.
In terms of sending messages, there are different ways to communicate on WhatsApp.
Different ways to send a message on WhatsApp
1. Voice Note
2. Video Call
3. Voice call
The above mentioned are different ways you can communicate with your friends and loved ones using the WhatsApp messenger.
For a better understanding, I will explain all these means of communication on WhatsApp messenger in details.
1. Voice Note:
The voice note feature is the fastest way to chat on WhatsApp especially when you feel too lazy to type or have a lengthy message to type/send.
Most people prefer to use the voice note feature because it saves time and the stress of spelling some difficult words… Lol, don’t mind me.
Advantages of using the voice note feature to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- It is the fastest means of communication
- It saves time and stress of typing
Disadvantages of using the voice note feature to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- Too much noise will prevent you from using this feature because the noise will interrupt the recording, therefore causing the receiver not to clearly get your message.
- Any slight mistake during recording will warrant the cancellation of the message. Imagine recording over 5 minutes voice note and you made a mistake before sending. You will have to cancel and start afresh.
2. Video Call:
If you want to have a Facetime with your friend, lover or business partner, the video call feature is the best option to use in communicating on WhatsApp.
With the video call feature, you will be able to see the person you are chatting with right in front of your screen and the person does same too.
Advantages of using video call to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- You are sure of who you are actually communicating with because you are seeing the other person right in front of your screen.
- For lovers, there is this emotional intimacy you get when having a facetime conversation with your loved one. You feel like you two are together.
Disadvantages of using video call to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- Not secured because when you are chatting with someone you are not familiar with, they are likely to take a snap of your face and use it to track you later.
- Consumes a lot of data. Using WhatsApp video call to chat consumes a lot of data because of how heavy the process of connecting is.
- Poor video quality is a challenge using the video call feature to communicate on WhatsApp because most of the time, the video call is always blurry.
3. Voice Call:
This is a lite version of video call because here you can’t see the person you are actually talking to, but you would be hearing their voice. It’s always fun especially when talking to your best friend or loved one.
Advantages of using voice call to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- This is the fastest way to communicate because it saves you the stress of typing long epistles
- You tend to understand better when communicating through calls instead of typing.
Disadvantages of using voice call to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- Poor communication quality is a challenge here. You may end up not hearing what each other are saying.
- Consumes data and always disconnect. This makes the conversation boring.
This is the general method most people use to communicate on WhatsApp messenger. You type all your messages instead of using voice call, video call, or voice note. Most people prefer to text instead of using the other features.
Advantages of using text to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- Looks professional and unique. When you text instead of using other means of communication on WhatsApp messenger, it seems more professional.
- For a good typer, this is the fastest means of communication.
Disadvantages of using text to chat on WhatsApp
- It consumes more time when you type messages especially when you have to give in-depth details compared to when you just use the voice note option.
- You tend to type incorrectly most times
If you wish to communicate with sign language, the emoji feature is the best to use when chatting on WhatsApp messenger. It’s more fun when both parties know how to use it.
Advantages of using emoji to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- It’s fun when you communicate with emojis. You can easily express yourself emojis especially when you don’t feel like talking or typing.
Disadvantages of using emoji to chat on WhatsApp messenger
- The stress of searching for the right emoji to use when expressing yourself or reply a particular chat is a big deal.
- When the other party doesn’t know how to use emojis, the conversation will not be fun.
This is the reason for this article. if you want to have the best fun out of WhatsApp messenger, you may wish to consider using the sticker feature to chat.
On the recent update of WhatsApp, the sticker option was included to spice up the conversation.
You might be expecting me to write out the advantages and disadvantages of why you should use or not use the sticker feature to chat on WhatsApp messenger, but I won’t. Why is it so? Simply because is fun and amazing especially when you have amazing stickers.
READ ALSO: Messenger Convenient ‘Swipe-To-Reply’ Feature Now Available For Android And iOS Users: Here’s How To Use It
As we all know, WhatsApp only came with some default stickers and believe me these default stickers sucks. Personally, I don’t even use them.
I’m sure many others don’t use it too. Now you want to get more stickers and you log in to your play store or app store only to see stickers app with huge MB. Who would want to waste such MB when you can actually save your favorite stickers sent by your friends directly to your phone and use them all for free.
How to Save stickers on WhatsApp Messenger For Free
When chatting with your friends or having a chat in a group chat and your friends are using amazing stickers to communicate, all you need to do is to take note of those stickers you love.
Tap on anyone you like. When this is done, it pops up three options such as:
1. View more
3. Add to favorites
All you have to do is just tap on add to favorites and you are good to go. Do this on every sticker sent by your friends to use it and build your own stickers Gallery.